Get ready for Well-Being Max!
The health and safety of Associates and their families is our #1 priority. If the COVID pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us the value of our good health and healthy behavior. For this reason, we want to help you reach your Well-Being Max!
We’ve built Well-Being Max as a partnership. Lennar is committed to offering you valuable resources to help you understand the value of your good health and, at the same time, maximize your well-being while also helping to manage your health care costs.
Well-Being Max is a game-changing wellness program that offers you and your family rewards, resources and fun, with the goal of helping you be the healthiest you can be.
Participation is voluntary, but if you participate, you’ll save money on your Lennar/Cigna medical plan premiums, and you’ll earn cash rewards for healthy outcomes, healthy behavior and participation in Well-Being Max challenges. The challenges are open to all Associates, even those not enrolled in a Cigna medical plan with Lennar.
We hope you’ll partner with us. We’ve provided a step-by-step walk through of how you can partner with us to become your Well-Being Max. Simply follow along below.
5 Easy steps to living healthy and pain-free
A POEM BY
To be healthy at 100
Is the goal for you and me,
And we can all achieve it
By building strong immunity!
It won’t take much exertion
or running laps around racetracks,
It’s a simple shift of mindset:
Our Lennar WELLBEING MAX!
For all Lennar Associates
To share with friends and family,
Here are 5 EASY STEPS
To living healthy and pain-free.
Garbage in, garbage out, it’s true,
Plant-based foods and healthy meats
We’re sure you already knew.
Really doesn’t take much rigor,
But if we step up every day
We’ll be full of vim and vigor.
Bodies need to restore and repair,
A must for strong immunity
And health with hardly a care.
But we can make it stay at bay,
Conscious breathing, mindful thoughts
Help us improve every day.
And avoiding risky acts,
We enhance our bodies and our minds
And those, my friends, are facts!
Food, movement, sleep,
Stress, and risk – our magic five
To MAX our innate immunity
And keep us healthy and alive!
2021 Calendar Year Well-Being Max Program
Be sure to navigate through each of these links in the order we’ve prepared them so that you are stepped through the Well-Being Max program in the order we’ve prepared. This will ensure you have all the information you need in order to successfully navigate through the program.
Introducing Lennar WELL-BEING MAX!
Lennar is partnering with you to help and encourage you to reach Your healthiest potential: your Well-Being Max! In this video, our Leadership Team introduces the Well-Being Max program and shares how you can get started creating a healthier future today.
Click here to review the 2021 Well-Being Max Program Notice.
Are you enrolling in a Lennar Cigna medical plan for the 2021 calendar year? Select “#1 Know Your Numbers.”
Not enrolling in a Lennar Cigna medical plan for the 2021 calendar year? Skip to #3.
#1 Know Your Numbers – Avoid paying a $75 monthly surcharge.
The Importance of Knowing Your Numbers
Reach your Well-Being Max! Chip Eichelberger from Get Switched On discusses the importance of Knowing Your Numbers and how you can get started creating a healthier future today.
- Click here to watch our short, Well-Being Max video, which describes the program.
- Click here to review our Well-Being Max highlight sheet.
Well-Being Max participation is voluntary. You are not required to participate, but if you participate, you will pay less money for your Cigna medical insurance premiums, and you will be rewarded with a Well-Being Bonus on your paycheck.
For the “Know Your Numbers” campaign, complete these two steps to avoid paying a surcharge of $75 per month. If your spouse is also enrolled, and one of you participates but the other declines to participate, then you will pay half of the surcharge per month.
If you wish to earn the Well-Being Max Bonus on your paycheck, this is the place to start.
Just two simple steps for Associates and spouses:
- Step 1: Biometric Screening — You have various options for completing your Biometric Screening. Click here and choose the option that works best for you.
- Step 2: Online Health Assessment— Click here for instructions on how to complete your Health Assessment.
If you have decided that you wish to participate in our Well-Being Max program, then you have a participation deadline. Your participation deadline depends on your Cigna medical plan effective date. Click here to understand your participation deadline for completion of Steps 1 and 2.
- Need help navigating myCigna.com to view your Well-Being Max account? Click here for an overview of the myCigna experience.
- Want to find out if you’ve already completed your Biometric Screening and/or your Health Assessment to avoid paying the surcharge? Click here.
Need more information? Have questions?
- Click here to view our pre-recorded webinar at your convenience, any time, day or night and click here for a copy of the slide deck.
- Click here to review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Now that you’ve completed #1, be sure to click #2 to TAKE ACTION and earn your Well-Being Bonus.
#2 Take Action - Earn up to $600 in Well-Being Bonuses
For the “Take Action” campaign, once your Biometric Screening has been completed, review it to see if you’ve earned the Well-Being Max Bonus.
- Need help navigating myCigna.com to view your biometric results? Click here for an overview of the myCigna experience.
- Want to find out if you’ve already earned your Well-Being Bonus? Click here
If your Biometric Screening shows that you have achieved at least 5 of the following 6 outcomes, then, congratulations, we’ll pay you $400 on your paycheck.
Likewise, if your spouse also achieved 5 out of 6 outcomes (must be enrolled in your Lennar Cigna medical plan in order to participate as your spouse), then we’ll pay you another $200 for your spouse’s healthy outcomes.
Don’t be discouraged if you do not meet at least 5 of these outcomes goals. We have an alternative for you — keep reading below.
- Achieve a healthy BMI of <30. Click here to calculate your BMI.
- Achieve healthy Fasting Blood Sugar of <100 OR Non-Fasting Blood Sugar level of <140.
- Achieve a healthy Total Cholesterol of 200 or less.*
- Achieve a healthy LDL level of 129 or less.*
- Achieve a healthy blood pressure of 139/89 or less.
- Achieve a healthy waist size:
- Men: 40 inches or less
- Women: 35 inches or less
*If your Total Cholesterol divided by your HDL meets the ratio test of <5, please email WellBeing@Lennar.com and we can work with Cigna to give you points for earring the #3 and #4 goals.
Alternative to meeting 5/6 Biometric Goals
- Want to know how you can earn your Well-Being Bonus using an alternative method? Click here.
- Meet a goal with a Cigna Health Coach. If your Biometric Screening indicates that you do not meet at least 5 of the 6 Biometric Goals as described above, contact a Cigna health coach. Set your healthy goal, and once you have achieved your goal, you will earn the Well-Being Max Bonus. This also applies to your spouse, if your spouse is enrolled in your Cigna medical plan. Click here to view a webinar detailing Cigna Health Coaching and what to expect.
What does it mean to “Meet a goal with a Cigna health coach”?
- Goals are set between you and your health coach depending on the biometric outcome(s) that were not met. As an example, let’s say your BMI does not meet the outcomes goal listed above. You could set a goal with a health coach to lose 5% of your body weight. You and your coach will work together to set a plan in place so that you can meet your goal. Even if losing the 5% still does not get you to the target BMI, we’ll reward you for your 5% weight loss as if you met the biometric outcome. If you have not met at least 5 of the 6 biometric outcomes, you will be contacted by Cigna. If you have not been contacted by Cigna within a timely manner, feel free to reach out to Cigna directly by going online to www.myCigna.com and selecting > Wellness > My Health Assistant (under Apps & Activities) or by calling Cigna directly at 1.855.246.1873
In either instance, whether you earn your Well-Being Max Bonus because your biometrics met the goals, or because you’ve met a goal with a health coach, it’s important to understand 2 things:
- Your individually identifiable health information is not shared with Lennar. More information about this is included with the “Well-Being Max Program Notice.” Click here to review the notice.
- Any Bonus that you earn is taxable income. Thus, if you earn the $400 and/or the $200, it is taxable income to you at the time it’s paid.
Hot off the press!
We’ve been approved to pay a Well-Being Max Dividend to everyone who participates in the “Know Your Numbers” and the “Take Action” campaigns. If we save money on our Cigna medical plan premiums in 2022 because you all have become a healthier population in 2021, then we’re sharing the savings back with all our participants. Details of this dividend are yet to be finalized, but stay tuned. We’ll be back with more information on this in 2022.
#3 Walkingspree Challenges - Earn up to $200 in gift cards
The Holiday Hustle Challenge is running from October 25, 2021-December 5, 2021.
Click here for more details!
December Walkingspree Pop-up Challenges
|Badge||Week||Walkingspree Pop-up Challenge Information|
|12/6/21-12/12/21||Earn your “cleaning” badge when you participate in Walkingspree’s Pop-Up Challenge during this week! Click here for More Information|
|12/13/21-12/19/21||Earn your “stretching” badge when you participate in Walkingspree’s Pop-Up Challenge during this week! Click here for More Information|
|12/20/21-12/26/21||Earn your “family fitness” badge when you participate in Walkingspree’s Pop-Up Challenge during this week! Click here for More Information|
|12/27/21-1/2/21||Earn your “sleep” badge when you participate in Walkingspree’s Pop-Up Challenge during this week! Click here for More Information|
We’re partnering with Walkingspree. With this exciting new partnership, we’re building Individual and Team Challenges, PLUS giving you the opportunity to challenge each other using the Walkingspree platform and your wearable device.
The more participation among our Associates, the more fun and the healthier we’ll all become.
- We’re subsidizing $60 toward the cost of a wearable device from the Walkingspree store. If you choose a $60 device, we’ll pay for the device plus any state taxes and shipping (you pay nothing). If you wish to upgrade to a more expensive device, you can use your subsidy to offset the cost of the device that you choose. For example, if you wanted to purchase a device that is $90, then you would just pay the difference between the $90 device and the $60 device. Likewise, if you already received a subsidized wearable device, paid for by the Company, from the Walkingspree platform, you can still purchase another, but you have already used your subsidy so you will not receive another subsidy. Subsidies are provided only once per Associate.
- We’re building exciting individual challenges that will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself to participate in healthy behavior. We will award points for healthy activities and accomplishments. When you’ve earned enough points, you’ll have the opportunity to redeem your points for gift cards or use the points to donate to a charity.
- We’re building team challenges that will give you the opportunity to work with a team to earn rewards. Teams will be chosen based on the challenge. Participants of the winning team will have an opportunity to win award prizes!
- Pop-Up Challenges are short-lived challenges lasting from 1 to 7 days in length, and they’ll be announced as they’re ready to launch. These are challenges that reward you for going that extra mile for your health.
- You will also have the opportunity to Build Your Own Challenges by challenging your coworkers to participate in activities.
- Click here to register! Curious about your in-App experience before registering? Click here to see the various tiles and features of the app.
- If you are a new hire, Click here to see the program overview.
Well-Being Max 2022
As we transition from 2021 to 2022, and to a new Well-Being Administrator, Sharecare, we provide the following direction:
You will fall into one of the following four categories. Depending on your circumstances, will determine your action item(s), if any.
|If you are already enrolled in medical, and you have already completed the KNOW YOUR NUMBERS activities, and your KNOW YOUR NUMBERS surcharge is waived, then your KNOW YOUR NUMBERS surcharge will continue to be waived at least until April 30, 2022. Additionally, if you earned your WELL-BEING BONUS this year and intend to earn the bonus next year, watch your email for further instructions from us beginning in JANUARY 2022 as to how to earn the bonus in 2022. Until then, no action is required on your part.|
|If you are already enrolled in medical, and you have NOT completed the KNOW YOUR NUMBERS activities for 2021, select the “KNOW YOUR NUMBERS” link on this page for instructions on how to participate. If we’re notified that you have completed the activities then we will waive your surcharge on a go-forward basis from the date we’re notified of your participation.|
|If you are not yet enrolled in medical, but you elect medical for 2022, watch your email for further instructions from us beginning in JANUARY 2022 as you cannot begin to complete the activities until you’re enrolled in medical and we’re live with Sharecare.|
|If you are not enrolled in medical, and also will not enroll in 2022, then KNOW YOUR NUMBERS doesn’t apply to you, however you are encouraged to participate in our activities and earn incentives until the end of 2021. Select the “#3 Walkingspree Challenges” link on this page to learn more.|
As we move closer to January, we will provide updates to 2022 Well-Being Max, Know Your Numbers, Well-Being Bonus and how to earn incentives for participating in our healthy activities challenges.
We have compiled a list of resources specifically designed to help you reach your Well-Being Max. You’ll find resources for nutrition, exercise, chronic condition management, health coaching and more. Click here for a link to our list.
Cigna’s Healthy Pregnancies/Healthy Babies (HPHB) and Free Breast Pump
Healthy Pregnancies/Healthy Babies
If you or your spouse are pregnant and also enrolled in a Lennar Cigna medical plan, consider participating in Cigna’s Healthy Pregnancies Healthy Babies (HPHB) program.
- For 2021, upon completion of the program, the participant will earn a debit card worth either $300 (for joining first trimester) or $150 (for joining second trimester).
- Note, there is no award for joining during the third trimester; however, the participant will receive valuable advice and guidance from pregnancy experts.
Click here for more information about the HPHB program or call Cigna directly at 1.800.Cigna.24.
Get your free breast pump
Cigna members have access to a free breast pump starting at week 28 of pregnancy. Click here for more information about obtaining a free breast pump from Cigna, or call Cigna directly at 1.800.Cigna.24.
- Click here to understand more about Biometric Screenings and your health status.
- Click here to understand more about BMI and its role in your health status.
- Need more information on how to manage your BMI?
Click here for an article on tips for healthy grocery shopping.
- Need more assistance when eating out?
Click here for an article on healthy eating tips when ordering out
- Click here to understand blood sugar and its role in your health status.
- Need more information on sugars?
Click here for an article discussing added sugars and tips on how to identify added sugars in your food.
- Click here to understand cholesterol and its role in your health status.
- Need more information on how to swap out unhealthy fats from your diet?
Click here for an article discussing unhealthy fats and how you can make healthier choices.
- Click here to understand high blood pressure and its role in your health status.
- Need more information on dietary choices that can affect your blood pressure?
Click here for an article discussing how sodium can affect your blood pressure, how to avoid sodium, and how find sodium in your foods.
Click here for an article discussing low-salt diets, how to manage sodium when eating out, and healthy swaps for higher-sodium foods.
- Click here to understand waist size and its role in your health status.